Director of Operations
About iCopy Legal
iCopy Legal provides records retrieval services as well as copy services. iCopy serves insurance carriers and law firms in providing efficient, transparent, and innovative solutions in records retrieval. Our mission is to relentlessly serve our clients by being the most efficient, transparent, and innovative records retrieval provider in the industry.
iCopy values employees’ time and efforts. iCopy offers benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Dental, vision, life and short term disability is paid 100% by iCopy. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Job Description Summary and Objective
This position will develop operational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations through strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
It is preferred than this position is housed in Loveland, Colorado with a hybrid schedule. Exceptions can be made for a fully remote position model.
This position reports to the CEO and has 4 direct reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the day to day operations of iCopy
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures and establishes key metrics within departments and company wide
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change by completing cost analysis
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances
- Adheres to continuous professional development
- Manages any outsourced accounting and financial relationships
- Ensures financials and operational reporting is provided to ownership monthly, quarterly, and annually
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management, supervisory skills, and a proven ability to lead a team
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience and interest in fast-paced growth
- Extremely flexible and nimble in their professional capabilities
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience in a senior management position leading operations and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree in Business preferred
- Certified Public Accountant certification preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices
- Excellent proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets
- FP&A experience
- Experience with all funding stages/rounds of start-ups
- Experience with fast and high growth companies
- GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
- Must be able to work full-time, Monday through Friday
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer
- Lift 50 pounds at times
- Travel may be required for this role
**Must live in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Virginia, or Wisconsin for remote positions**
Our team is passionate about delivering accuracy and quality through our legal services. We are proud to offer a career experience that focuses on collaboration and diverse thinking by problem solving and working with a motivated team.
Some perks of joining our team include competitive compensation package based on experience and location, friendly and passionate employees, and a creative and solution driven team.
Our benefits include 401(K), parental leave, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid life and short term disability insurance, health savings account (HSA) option, FSA option, flexible PTO, paid holidays, sick leave, and communter program.
iCopy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. iCopy is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities nd disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@icopylegal.com.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Tap-tap, like, share, repeat
Check out our social media to learn more about iCopy Legal