About iCopy Legal
iCopy Legal provides records retrieval services as well as copy services. iCopy serves insurance carriers and law firms in providing efficient, transparent, and innovative solutions in records retrieval. Our mission is to relentlessly serve our clients by being the most efficient, transparent, and innovative records retrieval provider in the industry.
iCopy values employees’ time and efforts. iCopy offers benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Dental, vision, life and short term disability is paid 100% by iCopy. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Job Description Summary and Objective
This position will oversee and lead sales at iCopy
This can be a fully remote position at iCopy, but it is preferred someone living near Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Denver area. This role requires 40% travel.
This position reports to the CEO and does not have direct reports
Duties and Responsibilities
- Owning and retaining new business opportunities
- Managing iCopy’s CRM and outbound sales efforts
- Researching and pursuing new and untapped market opportunities
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales goals and strategies
- Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses
- Acts as company representative and strategically participates in networking events
- Seeks additional organizations and memberships that will support sales growth
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Preferred experience using HubSpot
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
- Comparable record of sales leadership experience required
- At least three years of sales experience required
- Must be able to work full-time, Monday through Friday
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer
- Lift 50 pounds at times
- Travel will be required for this role
**Must live in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Virginia, or Wisconsin for fully virtual positions**
Our team is passionate about delivering accuracy and quality through our legal services. We are proud to offer a career experience that focuses on collaboration and diverse thinking by problem solving and working with a motivated team.
Some perks of joining our team include competitive compensation package based on experience and location, friendly and passionate employees, and a creative and solution driven team.
Our benefits include 401(K), parental leave, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid life and short term disability insurance, health savings account (HSA) option, FSA option, flexible PTO, paid holidays, sick leave, and communter program.
iCopy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. iCopy is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities nd disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@icopylegal.com.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Tap-tap, like, share, repeat
Check out our social media to learn more about iCopy Legal